Going to the doctor is an important part of staying healthy. But there’s one person even more important to your health than any doctor. And that person is you! Log on today and register to use our Online Patient Portal, you’ll have a powerful new tool to take charge of your health. Just like exercising and eating right, a more engaged role in your wellness lets you take the lead in your health and the health of your family.
1. Be proactive- register before your appointment!
- Select “Sign Up Today”
- Create account by registering patient information
2. Register in office
- Provide staff with email address and you will be provided a temporary password
- Use in office computer to login by entering in email address and temporary password
- Change password when prompted
3. Ask practice to send you an email invitation
- Click “Register” in email to access the portal
- Once on the portal choose the phone number you would like a temporary password sent to
- You will receive a call with your temporary password- enter this in the correct field and reset password
1. Complete “Online Check-In” and “Health Histories”
2. View upcoming appointments and request a new appointment using the Appointments tab
3. Message the practice using Messages tab
4. Billing tab will let you review you balance and send a message if you have a question
5. My Health will allow you to review lab results, medications, care summaries, and medical history
6. Tasks and Tools will allow you to review all patient education material and review any referrals.